- Central Lechera Asturiana
- Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file stored on a user’s computer in order to collect information that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for installing it.
Types of cookies on this site:
- First party cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s technical equipment from a device or domain managed by the site from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s technical equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the site, but rather by another entity which processes the data obtained through cookies.
Based on the amount of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: Cookies designed to gather and store information during a user’s browsing session. They are usually used to store information useful only to provide the service requested by the user in a single session (such as a list of products acquired).
Based on purpose:
- Technical cookies: Cookies that enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options or services thereon, including controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering items in an order, making purchases of an order, filling out a registration application or request to participate in an event, using security items while browsing, storing content to disseminate video or sound files and sharing content over social networks.
- Functionality cookies: Cookies that enable the user to access the service with certain general features predefined on the user’s device based on a series of criteria, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional configuration for where the service is accessed, etc.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies that remain stored on the technical equipment and may be accessed and processed during the lifetime of the cookie, which is defined by the party responsible for the cookie and may last from a few minutes to several years.
- Analytical cookies: Cookies that enable those responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of websites to which they are related. The data gathered through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create a browsing profile for the website, application or platform users in order to analyze the data regarding the use the user makes of the service.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies that allow for the most effective possible management of the advertising space, if any, that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content published or frequency with which ads are shown.
- Behaviorally targeted advertising cookies: Cookies that allow for the most effective possible management of the advertising space, if any, that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store user’s behavioral information obtained through on-going observation of their browsing habits, which enables the development of a specific profile to show tailored advertising.
What types of cookies does this site use?
This site uses:
- First party cookies
- Session cookies
- Persistent cookies
- Technical cookies
- Analytical cookies
|Google Analytics|| utma
|Website traffic analysis|
|Session Cookie||PHPSESSID||Keeps the user’s session open|
|Remember User & Pass Cookie||REMEMBERME2||Remembers email and password to access the Club in future sessions|
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
© 2013. CAPSA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED