It’s in our nature
We’ve been working for offer the best for more than 40 years.
Pastures in northern Spain, the best of the best.
Care and guarantee from the source with milk collected directly from our dairy farmers, who take great care with the cattle on the advice of expert veterinarians.
- Product control from the source.
- Field service to assist dairy farmers.
- Quality improvement plan.
- Greater professionalism.
- Greater competitiveness.
Care and sensitivity throughout the process, taking care of the milk from collection to bottling while respecting the environment.
Excellent taste of our milk, recognized by consumers as the best tasting milk in Spain and the award winner for Best Taste of the Year for five consecutive years. This award acknowledges the singular quality and taste of Central Lechera Asturiana’s milk, present in Spanish homes since 1970. Even more, consumers have recognized our Soy Milk (Natural and Light) in 2011 and 2012 as the best tasting soy milk – one more acknowledgement to encourage us to continue pushing ourselves and improving.
Guarantee and confidence. Central Lechera Asturiana is the outright leader in milk, cream and butter products. It is a pride we’ve earned by not only offering the best products, but also the best containers.
Scientific backing, with the advice of some of the leading experts in nutrition: nutritionists, dieticians, scientific committees and product advisors.
Innovation. Central Lechera Asturiana has received recognition year after year:
- In 2012, Jalea Vital, made with royal jelly, a natural ingredient helping increase your vitality and energy every morning.
- In 2010, Fibra Chocolate, with 40% of your day’s fibre requirements in a small, 200ml bottle perfect for when you’re on the go (at the office, at the gym…).
- In 2009, the new half-litre Tetra Brik for households consuming less milk.
- In 2008, our 1L Classic Milk Brik was given the award.
- In 2007, the 1.5L Classic Milk bottle was up, winning not only the Product of the Year award, but also international awards such as the International Diary Federation’s Dairy Innovation Award.
- In 2006, the Calcium+ Milk family earned the Product of the Year award.
Our mission and vision, we generate value to be the best company in the industry.
Our corporate values of commitment, professionalism and leadership, since we at CAPSA are always striving for customer satisfaction.