Come and visit the Central Lechera Asturiana dairy
Would you like to see one of the biggest, most modern and innovative dairies in Europe? Request a guided tour of our facilities. Come and see all the processes from collecting the milk through to the point that Central Lechera Asturiana products reach your home. Visits can only be made on an agreed date and time. For further information, please call 985 10 11 00 and ask for the Communication Department.
- Itinerary: With a maximum duration of two hours, the visit makes a complete tour of the process, from milk reception to bottling.
- Environmental conditions: Remember that the visit takes place in a packaging facility, with everything that entails. Access may be difficult for people with disabilities. The visit takes place inside and with a tour outside the main facility.
- Group composition: For organisational purposes, there must be a minimum of 25 and maximum of 75 people.
- Opening hours: Visiting days are Monday through Friday from 10am to 12 pm. Visitors must arrive a minimum of 15 minutes beforehand and identify themselves as a visitor with their full name at the Access Control area.
- How to get there: Take exit 30 (Granda Oeste/Colloto) on the Cantabrian Motorway A8. Once at the factory’s access control area, you will be provided information about where you should go.
Cueva del Molín
Come and visit the Cueva del Molín (Molín Cave), where we make our best DO Cabrales cheese using traditional artisan techniques. Your visit through its galleries will explain the maturing and ripening process of the cheese, which spends more than 60 days in a cave exposed to ideal temperature and humidity conditions. A visit to the origin of our cheese.
- Itinerary: Duration one hour. The visit is not recommended for people with disabilities due to the access to the caves.
- Group composition: The groups are made up of 12 people.
- Opening hours: Saturday and Sunday mornings. Prior appointment is required. The visits take place between 10 am and 2 pm.