The use of and access to the contents of this website implies awareness and unreserved acceptance of all of the clauses included within this Legal Notice, intended to inform users of the rights, uses, restrictions, liabilities, etc. involved in using the website www.centrallecheraasturiana.es/en, owned by Corporación Alimentaria Peñasanta, S.A. The website www.centrallecheraasturiana.es/en incorporates contents and products subject to intellectual and industrial property rights. Misuse of the same beyond authorised limits will be prosecuted through the appropriate legal channels, and as such we advise that use be made in accordance with the parameters of responsibility and good faith.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of the 11 July, regarding the Information Society and E-Commerce Services, we advise that the Website accessible from the address www.centrallecheraasturiana.es/en is owned by Corporación Alimentaria Peñasanta, S.A., (hereafter CAPSA), a company registered in the Commercial Registry of Asturias, Volume 1649, Sheet 2, Page nº AS-9927, under tax code A-03161270 and situated in Sierra de Granda, s/n, CP 33.199, Siero, Asturias. CAPSA is the holder of the corresponding user licence for the different contents, texts, photographs, drawings, designs, software, source code and information incorporated for this purpose, and set out throughout the Website.
To regulate the access, navigation and use of the CAPSA website at the following address www.centrallecheraasturiana.es/en. Similarly, to regulate the liabilities deriving from the use of its content, texts, graphics, drawings, designs, photographs, software, codes, databases, images, and information as well as any other creation protected under national laws and international treaties regarding intellectual and industrial property, which the licence holder makes available to users through the website.
The terms governing the different services available on the www.centrallecheraasturiana.es/en website are subject to the following regulations, in the section governed by Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on the Information Society and E-Commerce Services; Constitutional Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Personal Data Protection; Royal Decree 1720/2007 on the Implementation of the Personal Data Protection Act; Law 7/1996, of 15 January, Retail Commerce Regulation; Royal Decree Law 1/2007, of 16 November, confirming the Revised General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users and additional complementary legislation; Law 44/2006 for the Improved Protection of Consumers and Users and regulations to that effect.
CAPSA has provided a free Contact form, so that you can submit questions and suggestions.
Use of the Website and Services
The navigation and use of the Website as well as the majority of the services contained within it is completely free; complying expressly and without reservation with this Legal Notice.
The user undertakes to use the Website correctly, complying with the content of this Legal Notice in accordance with the principles of good faith and current legislation, while at the same time any illegal use, use that is contrary to public policy or use that is damaging to people’s rights and interests are explicitly prohibited. In such cases CAPSA reserves the right to take whatever legal action it deems appropriate.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
CAPSA is the owner or holds the corresponding user licence with respect to intellectual and industrial property rights for the use of the Website “www.centrallecheraasturiana.es/en”, as well as content available through said site, including: text, graphics, designs, logos, brands, trade names, photographs, images, designs, audiovisual or audio content, software and databases.
The fact that users are allowed access to the Website will not imply, in any circumstances, the waiver, handover, licence or total or partial transfer of said rights by CAPSA.
Users of www.centrallecheraasturiana.es/en are prohibited from any of the following, including but are not limited to:
- Removing, ignoring or manipulating any data identifying the rights of the owner of the Website or its licence holders incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information and/or identification mechanisms incorporated in the content.
- Modifying, copying, reusing, exploiting, reproducing, publicly communicating, making second or subsequent publications, downloading files, sending by email, transmitting, using, processing or distributing the content of this Website in any way, either in full or in part, for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of CAPSA or, where appropriate, the corresponding holder of the rights.
- Reproducing, copying, extracting or reusing any content viewed as Software or a Database for private use or public communication, in accordance with the revised Intellectual Property Law.
The domain “www.centrallecheraasturiana.es/en”, owned by CAPSA, cannot be used in connection with other content, products or services which are not owned by CAPSA, in instances when it could cause confusion among end users or bring them it disrepute.
The owner of the Website will not accept responsibility for any of the following actions, including but not restricted to:
- Misuse of the Website by its users.
- The continuity of the Website’s content.
- Damage or loss caused by any person, either to themselves or to a third party, in breaching the terms, rules and instructions that the owner has established on the Website or in this Legal Notice.
- The presence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Website or on the server supplying them, either in the viewing of content by users or on downloading them.
- Contents and services provided by other Websites that can be accessed from this Internet address.
- Malfunction of software or plug-ins (a download which is possible via a hyperlink), which are needed to view certain content displayed on this Website.
- The invulnerability of the Website, or software used, distributed or obtained from it.
- Varying degrees of performance of content provided on the Website.
- Damage caused by a breach of security systems provided and/or added through the Website.
Duration and Amendment
This Legal Notice is valid for as long as it is displayed. CAPSA therefore advises its users to read its content carefully every time they access the website, the only way to be aware of the current updated information, as CAPSAis not obligated to inform users personally of any changes.
CAPSA can unilaterally opt to interrupt, suspend or terminate access to the contents of the Website, regardless of what is stated in the Legal Notice. Such instances will not alter the restrictions on content usage indicated throughout this Legal Notice.
CAPSA will take appropriate measures, where possible, to advise its users of said circumstances, suspension, interruption or termination of access to content.
Invalidity and unenforceability
Should any aspect of these terms be considered void or unenforceable, either in full or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or competent Administrative Body, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the terms contained in the Website.
Any failure by CAPSA to exercise or execute any right or regulation contained in these terms will not constitute a waiver of these rights, except by written acknowledgement and agreement on their part.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
All of the clauses contained in this Legal Notice text are governed by Spanish Law. Any conflict, controversy or situation arising from these terms will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Oviedo,with the parties concerned waiving any other jurisdiction that might apply to them.