Suprema milk: lactose-free and with an extra supply of calcium
Still haven’t tried the new Suprema milk? Milk helps you to follow a healthy and balanced diet. One glass of Suprema milk contains 25% of the recommended daily protein, 50% of the calcium and 100% of the vitamin D.
What types of Suprema milk are available?
Central Lechera Asturiana has Suprema milk in different formats: Suprema skimmed milk and Suprema semi-skimmed milk.
Why drink Central Lechera Asturiana Suprema milk?
There are multiple reasons to drink Suprema milk from Central Lechera Asturiana:
- Its extra calcium content keeps your bone structure in perfect condition for longer.
- It also contains the protein and vitamin D that your body needs.
- Also, Suprema milk is lactose-free, making it the perfect milk for those who are lactose intolerant. So it allows you to have better digestion.
Where to buy Suprema milk
Central Lechera Asturiana’s Suprema milk is now available in the Central Lechera Asturiana online shop. Remember that Suprema milk comes in skimmed and semi-skimmed varieties:
- Suprema skimmed milk, pack of six one-litre bottles for the whole family.
- Suprema semi-skimmed milk, a pack of six one-litre bottles for the whole family.
Enjoy the best milk with all the properties of calcium but with no lactose, now at home.